Posting the sane and insane news about the law and what otherwise strikes my fancy.
The opinions and commentary made by this author is solely his own. It does not reflect the opinion of any other individual or organization including the Comal County Criminal District Attorney's Office or Comal County.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Newly minted indictments
This months indictments.
Grand jury indictments
A Comal County Grand Jury indicted the following on June 9:
• Christopher Booker, possession of a controlled substance PG 1 < 1 gram.
• Justin Jenschke, burglary of a habitation.
• Linda Oceguera, possession of marijuana.
• Gerardo Llanas, possession of a controlled substance PG 1 > 1 gram < 4 grams, tampering with physical evidence.
• Luis Moreno, driving while intoxicated third or more, driving while intoxicated – child passenger.
• Sylvia Brink-Warnock, driving while intoxicated third or more, evading arrest with a vehicle.
• Frederick Edwin Scholl, delivery of a controlled substance PG 1 < 4 grams > 200 grams.
• Joe Angel Morales, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
• Desiree Hamm, unlawful restraint less than 17 years of age – two counts.