Thursday, October 2, 2008

Great Caesar's Ghost!


Holy Smokes is all I can say!


Man catches bullet in teeth, spits it out, shooter flees
False teeth - the new defence against gun crime

A Croatian man has impersonated Superman by catching a bullet in his teeth and spitting out the hot lead.

Just like in the comics his attacker fled.

The drama occurred after Stipe and Mirna Cavlovic, both 37, got caught up in a row between two men. One of the men fired at the couple but the bullet ricocheted off Mirna's cheek and got stuck in Stipe's false teeth.

The surprised Stipe then spat out the hot bullet, terrifying his attacker, according to Telegraph.co.uk.

I thought I was dead for sure," he told police. "I didn't even see the bullet hit my wife. I just saw the flash of the gun's barrel.

"The next thing I knew was something hit my false tooth and I spat out the hot lead. It hurt like hell but we're both still alive."

Police believe he survived because the bullet lost so much speed when it grazed Marla's cheek. She was also uninjured.

The 58-year-old gunman was arrested.