Monday, November 3, 2008

Please help find them


Brave men, killing children and babies while they sleep.


I hope they're found and go to prison for the rest of their lives.


Someone out there knows, please help us find them.



Sleeping Toddler Shot in Drive-by

Reported by: Aubrey Mika Chancellor Email: AubreyMikaChancellor@woaitv.com


SAN ANTONIO - Shots were fired into a home while a family slept inside. A 3-year-old was killed and her mom was injured.
The shots were fired on the 3700 block of Candleglenn on the northeast side.

The family was in shock and just wants answers. They were sleeping in a front bedroom of the house when around 3a.m. someone knocked on the window and started shooting. Eternity, 3, was sleeping in a bed close to the window. She was hit and killed by one of the bullets.

Investigators tell News 4 several shots were fired. Detectives are not sure if this shooting was retaliation for something or just random. The shooting of the young girl, however, was apparently a mistake.

The family tells us they have no idea who would want to hurt them.
"I was sleeping and I heard all these shots and I heard the glass break. I grabbed my daughter, I didn't know she was shot," said Eternity's mom. "I ran to the living room. I thought I was shot. A bullet hit me also, but it didn't go through."

Her mom didn't want to give us her name. She is scared and wants justice for her daughter.
"I don't care how strong you are, how many years you have on the department, a child is not supposed to die," said Deputy Ino Badillo.

If you have any information about this shooting, call the Bexar County Sheriff's Office.