Monday, September 22, 2008

Uhh, let me think, I'm not sure what I want to drink, can I just sit here a minute?



What? This is against the law?




Who knew? I mean she didn't right? I bet she got great tips too.




What? I'm jest sayin'




Illinois woman accused of bartending in the buff


DELHI, Ill. (AP) - Here's a tip: Bartending nude can get you arrested.


Sheriff's deputies doing a routine check this week at a southern Illinois bar say they discovered a not-so-routine sight. Authorities allege that 33-year-old Janet Brannon was naked while serving bar patrons at the Cabin Tavern in Delhi.


Brannon was arrested and charged with misdemeanor public indecency. She was freed on $8,000 bond.


She was the only bar employee working at the time, so the tavern was closed Thursday.


No telephone listing can be found for Brannon, and the Jersey County sheriff's department doesn't know whether she has an attorney.