Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Holy Smokes its cold out and these (semi) old bones feel it!!

Dear Readers;

As I sit here this morning, still shivering in my office despite the heat being on, I see that it is currently 16.2 degrees F, with a wind chill of 8.

I honestly cannot remember it being this cold in San Antonio, particularly when you factor in the wind chill.

Fortunately for us, there is no precipitation so the streets are not icy.  Of course when I pulled up to the Office building I noticed that the sprinklers had been on which coated the sidewalks in ice.  I hope they get some salt or something on it soon before someone slips and hurts themselves.

Yes, I know its much colder up north and you think I'm a wimp.  I grew up in New York and Michigan but I had winter clothes and we had storm windows too.

I don't own winter clothes here.  LOL  No storm windows or even a winter coat.  The most I could dredge up this morning was a heavy flannel-lined shirt from Cabela's.

Stay warm my friends.

Yours in coldness,

Man o' Law