Thursday, October 4, 2012

Be more careful next time

Glad everyone got out and was safe.

Man tips over cycle, burns his home
By Ana Ley - Express-News

A family was displaced this morning after a man trying to start his motorcycle tipped it over and spilled gasoline, sparking a fire that gutted their Northwest Side home.

Battalion Chief Armando Perez said the fire accidentally started by Richard Bailey quickly traveled through a window of the small, two-bedroom home in the 2700 block of Wilson Boulevard and burned everything inside.

Bailey's wife, Vera Gonzales, and their two teenage children escaped unharmed.

The rest of the story: