Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Man o' Law 2.0!!


Dear Readers;

Today is the 2 year anniversary of Man o' Law. To date we now have had over 125,000 visits!

I sincerely want to thank each and everyone of you who visits these pages.

My family and I wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanunkah, or a Happy Kwanzaa. I do not know what winter festival Muslims follow, or Hindus, Sikhs, or Buddhists follow but I wish you all the same, a merry and happy one.

Please let me know what your holiday names are.

I wish all of you a Happy New Year as well.

So from me, and the Man o' Law family, my wife Shelley, and my children, Aaron, his wife Sherri, his son and daughter Collin and Carah, and my daughters family, Sarah, Lauren and Gabriella; to you and yours be safe and well in the New Year and afterwards!

Salute!

Man o' Law