Thursday, December 24, 2009

The kindness of strangers



What a wonderful thing.

Diogenes has found his honest man.

Several years ago I lost my law school ring downtown and someone found it and returned it to me. It was a happy ending as was this.

Merry Christmas!


S.A. woman loses ring in Montana; stranger returns it
By Vianna Davila - Express-News

Chandria Murphy got quite an early Christmas present this week, covered in 27 diamonds.

It was the precious ring she had given up for lost earlier this month.

For the better part of a week, Murphy, 29, wondered what had happened to her beloved wedding ring after she lost the $6,000 band while working at her mother's massage booth in a Great Falls, Mont., mall the night of Dec. 10.

“My heart was broken,” Murphy said. “I was so sad.”

The rest of the story: