Tuesday, May 22, 2012

In 3...2...1...

Lawsuits to follow I am sure.


Restaurant Mistakenly Serves Daiquiris To Pair Of Four-Year-Old Patrons. Predictable Results Follow. 
The Smoking Gun -

A pair of four-year-old boys were accidentally served daiquiris containing alcohol in a restaurant mishap that landed one child in a Florida hospital, police report.

According to a Clearwater Police Department report, the boys were eating lunch with their mothers last Sunday (Mother’s Day) when “two virgin strawberry daiquiri’s were ordered for their table.”

However, a waitress at Frenchy’s South Beach CafĂ© “incorrectly entered the order and two daiquiri’s containing alcohol were made and served to the table,” reported cops.

The rest of the story: