Chocolate covered bacon??
Where is Michelle Obama?
There's always something new to eat at the San Diego County Fair. We're famous for deep-frying all sorts of foods, but we also have some new treats that are a little healthier, too.
We may be adding to this list, so check back!
Scroll down to read about our new features in Rides and Games.
• Calamari Stand: Blue Mussels
• Pat's Pizza on the Concourse: Oven Baked Sandwiches
Deep Fried Butter Stand (formerly Heart Attack Café; near AgriFair and the Infield Bridge)
• Deep-Fried Beer-Battered Bacon Bliss — Strips of thick-cut bacon dipped in a zesty batter and fried till extra crispy and paired with ranch and BBQ sauce.
• Deep-Fried, Chocolate-Covered Bacon on a Stick — dipped in pancake batter, deep fried and served with whipped cream.
• Deep-Fried Pigs in a Blanket — thick-cut bacon, dipped in pancake batter, then deep fried and served covered in butter and syrup.
• Chocolate-Covered Corn Dog — a hot crisp corn dog dipped in rich, thick, semi-sweet chocolate and covered with rainbow sprinkles.
The rest of the story: