Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas downer

How terribly sad.

My condolences to his family.

Man electrocuted while working on Christmas Lights display
Man's ladder fell into power lines
NBCDallas -

A 51-year-old man was electrocuted while working on a Christmas lights display Friday morning.

Jens Gardner, of Grand Prairie, was making some final adjustments to the Christmas lights hanging at the Historic Anderson Building when he was electrocuted.

Gardner was moving the 40-foot metal ladder from one location to another when the ladder fell backward into the power lines, according to Juan Dellapiane, building manager.