Monday, January 9, 2012

Smoke 'em if you got 'em

Okay then.

There you go, Snoop Dogg says it should be.

Willie probably agrees too.



Snoop Dogg to W.H. Legalize pot

Lots of celebrities want to meet the president and they often come with their own pet requests: Sign this or that, take a picture with my kid, how can I steal a hand towel from a White House bathroom?

But Snoop Dogg wants something different. The rapper (real name: Calvin Broadus) has been a longtime advocate for the legalization of marijuana (and a frequent user of it) and spoke to Hot 99.5’s Toby Knapp about the subject and how he might convince President Barack Obama to support a change in the country’s drug laws.

“Before I even said ‘Hi’ to President Obama, I would change the aroma of the room.…And then we could start conversing after we had that aroma change. You know what I’m talking about?” (transcript via Jezebel).


The rest of the story: