Sunday, November 25, 2007

YIKES!


Boy howdy, I sure wouldn't want her angry at me.


I understand her music is supposed to be quite good but her personal life is apparently just shy of Britney's full press melt-down.


I hope things work out for her.



Amy Winehouse's Husband to Spend Christmas in Jail

By Courtney Rubin

Amy Winehouse wiped away tears as her incarcerated husband Blake Fielder-Civil was denied bail today. Fielder-Civil, 25 – who is charged with conspiracy involving alleged witness tampering in his upcoming assault trial – will spend Christmas in jail awaiting a Jan. 18 hearing. Should his case go to trial, Judge David Robson said he was "penciling in early June." As he was led away, Fielder-Civil held his hand to his ear like a telephone and mouthed, "I'll call you," through the glass of the defendant's box. Winehouse waved and blew him two kisses.


Read more below: