Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Shooting fish in a barrel





Ya know, sometimes its just like shooting fish in a barrel, unbelieveable! Britney parking in a handicapped spot while she goes in to the tanning salon.

Okay, like y'all, there's just so many rules to know and I thought the picture of the little sitting dude meant, like, just park it right here, ya'know.


  1. One would think that being followed everywhere by the paparazzi means I should only do the right thing or bad photos come out and;

  2. The Judge presiding over my child custody case might see me flaunting my disrespect for the rule of law that everyone but me has to follow. and;
  3. Jeeze, like can't you even try to park correctly, like between the lines, at least?

Like Duh, Y'all.



Britney Spears is a natural
November 5th, 2007



Now that Britney Spears only gets three visits a week with her children she has to make the most of it. Which is why she left her kids in the car with the court appointed monitor while she went shopping for lights.

For more follow the link below:

http://theblemish.com/2007/11/britney-spears-is-a-natural/