Thursday, November 8, 2007

If I did it now titled I did it cause I'm dumb


The prosecution gets to lay out its case at a preliminary hearing today against the "Juice" (O.J. Simpson) on umpty-ump charges, including robbery with the use of a deadly weapon and kidnapping. These stem from the buffoon's notion of vigilante justice, I'll get my stuff back, no need to call the police to get them, besides I don't want the Goldmans' to know this stuff may have some value to pay off the wrongful death judgment money I still owe them.

If these charges stick , you can't acquit.



Prosecution to Lay Out Case Against O.J.

By KEN RITTER – AP

LAS VEGAS (AP) — After beating the rap a decade ago in one of the most sensational murder cases in U.S. history, O.J. Simpson could be looking at hard time if convicted in a seemingly half-baked scheme to grab some sports memorabilia he claimed belonged to him.
Whether prosecutors can make the charges stick remains to be seen. But if they can, the 60-year-old former football star will almost certainly go to prison.

Read more using the link below:

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gGwO_KHE1hijwbiO-4A8kOXN-vOAD8SP40L01