Sunday, February 17, 2008

Quite neighborly, really.


Uhhh....Can I come live there too?


I'm just sayin'!


Heidi Klum: Britney Can Come Live in Our House

A neighbor wants to help Britney Spears: Heidi Klum. The supermodel and Project Runway star, 34, says that her family would welcome Spears, 26, with open arms as the troubled singer seeks to reassemble her life.


"She can call me and come live in our house with us for a couple of months. I would help set her straight," Klum, who was born in Germany, tells broadcaster ARD in an interview set to air Monday in her native country, the Associated Press reports.


"I am sorry when a young person gets thrown so off track. She has, of course, lived an extremely wild life," adds Klum, according to an interview transcript. A Beverly Hills resident, like Spears, Klum is a mother of three (the children, two boys and a girl, are aged 1, 2 and 3) and married to the singer Seal.


Klum believes that the pop star could benefit from being in her stable household. "I have never been as happy as I am today," says Klum. "I have found the man of my life, and we have three great kids. They are all so different and fantastic that it really can't get better than this."