Monday, February 4, 2008

if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at'tall



Good game last night between the now Super Bowl champion new York Giants and the New England Patriots. Neither team has anything to be ashamed about in a game marked by defensive prowess and shutting down the highly rated Patriot offense.

The 1972 Miami Dolphins retain their title as being the only NFL team to have a perfect season remaining undefeated for the season and winning the Super Bowl.

Also I believe this is the first time the Super Bowl was won, back to back by brother quaterbacks. Peyton Manning last year and Eli Manning this year.

My run of bad luck continues with breaking a bridge this morning at 5:30 a.m. while driving to work and then stopping to fill up my car when the automatic fuel shut off failed overflowing my car and splattering me with gasoline. I'm glad there was no one around smoking. So I am trying to get in to see the dentist as quickly as possible this a.m., as even though Court is scheduled this morning two other attorneys have it covered because I am working on replies to a post-conviction writ of habeas corpus and a direct appeal.






Why can't these guys take their punishment like men?





You did the crime;


You were punished with time;


Now make like a mime. (In other words STFU)





I'm just sayin'