Friday, December 7, 2007

Ho Ho Ho!, where's my cigar?


Oh my!


That's not very nice, but it is naughty. Does Mrs. Claus know?



Microsoft pulls plug on potty-mouth Santa

An artificial-intelligence Santa bot operated by Microsoft to talk to children wavered off topic saying: “It’s fun to talk about oral sex, but I want to chat about something else....”

Microsoft, on Tuesday confirmed the bot’s potty mouth and snipped Santa’s Web connection.

“Yesterday we received reports that the automated Santa Claus agent in Windows Live Messenger used inappropriate language. As soon as we were alerted, we took steps to mitigate the issue, including the removal of language from the agent’s automated script. We were not completely satisfied with the result of these actions, and have decided to discontinue the automated Santa Claus agent,” Microsoft said in a statement sent to Network World.
Once the report of the randy Santa broke, questions prodding Santa to give up even more questionable answers took off like eight tiny reindeer.


Users were able to steer Santa into admitting he was gay or that he was a pedophile.
One person said “…..come on you like big hairy men -- don't hide it!” To which Santa responded, “I know, I know. I just hope you won't get mad at me.”