Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Don't inspect Bill however


Euwww! No thank you!


The silly season of campaigning continues unabated!


Also I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.


Clinton invites voters to 'inspect' her

By BETH FOUHY, Associated Press Writer

DUNLAP, Iowa - Standing atop a stage in a livestock auction barn, Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton likened the experience to her quest to woo undecided voters in the closing days before Iowa's pivotal caucuses.

"I've been to cattle barns before and sales before, in Arkansas, but I've never felt like I was the one that was being bid on," Clinton told a crowd in western Iowa. "I know you're going to inspect me. You can look inside my mouth if you want." "I hope by the end of my time with you I can make the case for my candidacy and to ask you to consider caucusing for me."

The former first lady made her comments during the launch of a five-day campaign blitz across Iowa less than three weeks before the state's January 3 caucuses. Buoyed by the endorsement of the state's largest newspaper, Clinton said she "could not be more pumped up" and that her campaign had regained its momentum after several shaky weeks.