Thursday, May 29, 2008

Beep Beep! Move it, Granny!


God bless her.


I hope she doesn't run anyone over.


What? I'm just sayin'


101-Year-Old Woman Gets Driver's License Renewed Until 2011

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- A Florida woman who is considered to be the world's oldest driver got her license renewed until 2011.

Lillian Cox, 101, said she has been driving since 1915 and continues to travel around Tallahassee in her 1984 sedan.

"They're surprised that I'd get a driver's license at 101," Cox said. "But I have four more years."
Local 6 showed video of the woman driving around a neighborhood.

"I'm sure I look (101 years old) but they don't let me know that," Cox said while driving around a neighborhood.

Cox has been invited to the "Tonight Show with Jay Leno."

She said she hopes the show picks her up in a limo.