Monday, April 7, 2008

Hot dancing


Dancing topless with fire! Is she crazy?

Dancer at Topless Club Catches Fire During Routine

SHREVEPORT-Club patrons were astonished at what took place at Larry Flynt's Hustler Club early Friday morning, a dancer caught fire around 4am. The dancer who used fire in her routine accidentally burned her face, and was rushed to the hospital by ambulance.

KSLA News 12 is told from witnesses that the incident happened very fast. In a matter of seconds they say the dancer's head was engulfed in flames, that's when guest services ran up on stage and covered the dancer to put out the flames.

The activity in the club paused as she was being treated by paramedics. She was then rushed to the hospital where she is recovering from first degree burns to her face.

Club management refuses to comment on the matter, and did not return several phone calls placed to Larry Flynt's Hustler Club.

We are told however, employees there are concerned for the dancer and say that she's a "great girl".