Friday, April 12, 2013

Still missing

Still sure would like to know what happened to little Joshua Davis who has been missing going on to 2 years now.

Just as I am sure he and his family want to find their missing child.


Toddler's dad sets record straight
By Dalondo Moultrie New Braunfels Herald-Zeitung
 
Joshua Akeem Davis Sr., 25, wants to clear the air.

The father of three sons, one missing since 2011, admits he pleaded guilty to a felony burglary charge several years ago and that he was arrested in connection with unpaid fees related to that conviction this week. But, the New Braunfels resident wants to now put all the negativity surrounding him in the past and move on with the here and now.


“It’s just a mistake I made when I was young,” Davis said Thursday. “I know I’m not the only person in the world that has made a mistake. I know I’m not the only person that’s going to make a mistake.

The rest of the story: