Sunday, June 9, 2013

First of all

WHY AREN'T I REALLY BLOGGING LIKE I USED TO?


Some of you may be wondering what went on.  Well let me explain.

If you regularly read this blog you know (and even if you don't regularly read it it should be quite apparent if you have half a brain) that I just post news articles from papers, blogs, comments and the like, from around the Internet.

Well, somebody wanted information apparently on some case I had posted a news article about from I believe 2008 or 2009.  He, allegedly, wanted information because he was going to make a documentary about the case and alleged he was somehow distantly related to the perp or whatever.

I ignored the e-mail because:

1.)     I knew nothing concerning the matter;

2.)     It was from Bexar County and the Bexar County DA's Office prosecuted the case as was clearly stated in the news article;

3.)     Even if we, the Comal County DA's Office, had prosecuted it I am not going to be sending out "inside" information on the case, let alone a 4-5 year old matter, to any Tom, Dick or Harry.

Well, then he sends a copy of the e-mail he sent me to my boss, the Comal County DA.

That went over about as well as you can expect and I agree with her.

So, NO I do not have ANY INFORMATION ON ANY CASES ESPECIALLY ONES FROM NEWS ARTICLES I SELECT FROM AROUND THE INTERNET AND THE REAL WORLD.  NONE, NOTHING, NADA, ZIP, AND BUPKIS.

GET IT?

I don't know and if I did I ain't telling you.

Thank you, rant out.

Sincerely;

Man o' Law