Sunday, May 6, 2012

I'm too sexy for my blog!!

Doesn't anyone have any common sense left?

Maybe you investigate why the kid is singing or saying this ; i.e. what's going on in the home.

Maybe, just maybe its all from SpongeBob Squarepants? 

But really?  Suspend a 6 year old for sexual harassment?

Aurora boy, 6, suspended for singing "I'm sexy and I know it"
Associated Press -

AURORA, Colo. (AP) — A 6-year-old boy was suspended from his suburban Denver school for three days after school officials said he told a girl “I’m sexy and I know it,” a line from a popular song.

D’Avonte Meadows, a first-grader at Sable Elementary School in Aurora, is accused of sexual harassment and disrupting other students, according to a letter the school district sent to his mother after he was sent home Wednesday.

School officials issued a statement saying they couldn’t discuss the case, but they pointed out a school board policy that defines sexual harassment as any unwelcome sexual advance. There is no age limit.

The rest of the story: