Thursday, January 31, 2008

yeah sure, and if you believe that i have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell to ya


Umm.....Yeah.......Right.......Sure.


Even if I thought I might consider voting for Hillary Clinton, because I was in a state of feverish delirium and I was kidnapped and taken to a voting place where rabid Democrats held my hand and pushed the voting button as I feebly plead with them to stop.


The thought of Hill and Bill in the White House again would make me even sicker.


I'm just saying.





Clinton Says She Can Control Her Husband

ABC News' Eloise Harper Reports: Senator Hillary Clinton, in an interview with ABC News' Cynthia McFadden for ABC News' Nightline, was asked about President Clinton’s controversial comments about race and Senator Obama in the past weeks. Clinton apologized for her husband.

“I think whatever he said which was certainly never intended to cause any kind of offense to anyone,” Clinton said, “if it did give offenses then I take responsibility and I’m sorry about that.”

"Can you control him?" asked McFadden.

“Oh of course,” Clinton replied.